Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a high school sophomore (really early, I know haha) and I am considering going to a Pharmacy school, specifically University of the Pacific since you don't need a Bachelor's to apply into the school. Heard it's really competitive though 🙁
What can I do to make myself a more attractive applicant when I finally become a senior and apply? I have been looking into volunteering & doing internships at a hospital, but it's tough unless you have contacts... I am taking Chem Honors next year & hopefully AP English, and I'll also try to switch into Alg 2 Honors & AP Psychology. Currently I have a 4.0 gpa.
I feel a little screwed, however, because for these first 2 years of high school I haven't done any EC's at all. I've gotten good grades, all above C's. Got any suggestions to help me get into Pharmacy school? Thanks!
What can I do to make myself a more attractive applicant when I finally become a senior and apply? I have been looking into volunteering & doing internships at a hospital, but it's tough unless you have contacts... I am taking Chem Honors next year & hopefully AP English, and I'll also try to switch into Alg 2 Honors & AP Psychology. Currently I have a 4.0 gpa.
I feel a little screwed, however, because for these first 2 years of high school I haven't done any EC's at all. I've gotten good grades, all above C's. Got any suggestions to help me get into Pharmacy school? Thanks!