Warning! Don't bother reading Phar's posts!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As always........:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Allygator89
This needs to be moved, but as a new 'member,' do you think you should be making personal attacks against another member? Just something to think about.

Who's making personal attacks? I'm saving folks lots of time reading useless tripe. Hell, I wish there was a sticky thread saying "Phar is an trollling fruitcake; pay him no mind" when I first got here. It sure would have saved ME some time.

closing due to violation of TOS:

Harassment and Flaming

The Student Doctor Network members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of deriding that forum's topic and/or members.

Status
Not open for further replies.