Wash U secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

clockitnow

Do it! Do it! Do it now!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Wash U MSTP secondary asks for a copy of the AMCAS application. Are you guys leaving the information about what schools you are applying to in there? I was just going to remove that section.
 
I was just going to leave it in. I don't think that it'll make a big difference either way. I don't really care if they know the schools to which I have sent my apps. I guess I don't have much to hide, as I applied mostly to the midwest and to all MSTP programs.
 
Hmm. I don't really have anything to hide either, but I do think that it is confidential information. Hopefully, they don't mind.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys
i am just wondering about your secondary applications, when did you guys get them?
i still havent recieved anything from Washington U

i am just wondering whatz going on 😕

cheers
Ali
 
I got the WashU MD secondary right after submitting the AMCAS. I think they send them out to everyone. As for the MSTP secondary, I think you can just fill that out and send it in.
 
even though they can probably access that info directly from amcas, i left it out. i applied to 20+ schools bc i have no clue what my chances are, and i was afraid theyd interpret something (negative) from the long list. it just made me feel better to leave it out.