Wash U STL 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

collegestudent0717

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! My Washington university in St. Louis application was verified mid-August and i have heard NOTHING from them yet or even a confirmation email regarding receiving my application. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard anything and understands their process a bit better than i do 🙂 thanks!
 
I'm in the same boat as you! I submitted my application August 15th, everything was verified the 19th, and I haven't heard anything since. However, I did hear from a couple students who were accepted to their program 3-4 years ago that you don't hear back about acceptance decisions until the last few days before the deadline. There's no guarantee that it's the exact same now, but keep an eye on your phone calls in the next week!
 
I'm in the same boat as you! I submitted my application August 15th, everything was verified the 19th, and I haven't heard anything since. However, I did hear from a couple students who were accepted to their program 3-4 years ago that you don't hear back about acceptance decisions until the last few days before the deadline. There's no guarantee that it's the exact same now, but keep an eye on your phone calls in the next week!
I just got a call! Keep an eye on your email, the program director told me that everyone who applied ED will receive an official email tonight.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did WashU confirm receipt of your application?? They sent me an email saying that they received it 15 days ago but I haven’t heard anything about my review date yet.

They emailed me around 2 weeks ago with my review date! I believe they first emailed me my application was received over a week before this email.
 
Me neither. I was honestly really surprised because I wasn’t ranked particularly highly on the waitlist.

neither was i, i definitely thought there was no way they would get to me on the waitlist.. i wonder why that is?
I was also accepted to northwestern recently so now i have no idea what I’m doing haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad