Wash U vs Pitt DPT 2021/2022

Started by LENA22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LENA22

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!! What are your thoughts about these two schools?
What do you think are the pros and cons of these two programs?
Anyone familiar with any of them?
 
Hi! Everything I’ve heard about WashU has been really great especially with their updated curriculum! Curious to hear other people’s thoughts about the program as well!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone else heard back from wash u recently?
Have you been reached out yet for your application review date? I heard back a few weeks after I submitted my app and they gave me a date they would review my application and then you hear back within 48 hours of that given date! It did take some time for them to give me my review date after I submitted though. Good luck! 🙂