-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Washington State c/o 2020
Started by battie
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
IS or OOS?Have any of you alternates heard anything? Hope it isn't like last year where nobody came off the waitlist. I had my application review about a week ago and Dr. Talcott said that there were 15 people on the waitlist
in stateIS or OOS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they say how many on the OOS waitlist?in state
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
i didnt askDid they say how many on the OOS waitlist?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I would think the OOS waitlist would be larger, since IS students are more likely to accept their seat than OOS.
Idaho had 11 accepted students and 3 waitlisted. If that gives any sort of gauge.
Idaho had 11 accepted students and 3 waitlisted. If that gives any sort of gauge.
WSU OOS waitlist is 45 people longI would think the OOS waitlist would be larger, since IS students are more likely to accept their seat than OOS.
Idaho had 11 accepted students and 3 waitlisted. If that gives any sort of gauge.
Just talked to the recruiter from WSU today, while she was at my campus and she said that it was very unlikely they would be taking any students off of the WA waitlist.
Just got an email today! OOS ACCEPTED!!!!
Gahhhh I can't believe it! There is hope for everyone else!
Gahhhh I can't believe it! There is hope for everyone else!Just got an email today! OOS ACCEPTED!!!!Gahhhh I can't believe it! There is hope for everyone else!
Ahhhhh! I declined my seat a few weeks ago, I hope that helped somehow!

Ahhhhh! I declined my seat a few weeks ago, I hope that helped somehow!![]()
I have to believe that it did!! Also has anyone made a FB group made for WSU co 2020 yet?
I have to believe that it did!! Also has anyone made a FB group made for WSU co 2020 yet?
Congratulations, WSU seemed fantastic! I'm sure you'll be happy there! 🙂
Accepted as well!!!!! So excited!!!
I have to believe that it did!! Also has anyone made a FB group made for WSU co 2020 yet?
There is! If you search "WSU 2020" it should come up. If you can't find it let me know and I'll send you the link 🙂
Congrats!
Just got my offer and accepted yesterday for the WIMU program in Logan! I was a wait list applicant. Anyone else going to Logan? Does any one have a calendar of events yet for orientation and the white coat ceremony and all that? Just hoping to plan some trips before I move to Logan!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my offer and accepted yesterday for the WIMU program in Logan! I was a wait list applicant. Anyone else going to Logan? Does any one have a calendar of events yet for orientation and the white coat ceremony and all that? Just hoping to plan some trips before I move to Logan!
Congrats! You should have access to the class page soon and it'll have more info, but orientation/COLE is in Pullman/ID (for all students) August 15th-19th, and I think the non-Pullman campuses have some of their own orientation at their home campus before then. The white coat ceremony is August 18th in Pullman.
Aw, you guys.
I'm so excited people are coming off the waitlists!
I'm so excited people are coming off the waitlists!I was so happy! I cried when I got the email.Aw, you guys.I'm so excited people are coming off the waitlists!
Just got my offer and accepted yesterday for the WIMU program in Logan! I was a wait list applicant. Anyone else going to Logan? Does any one have a calendar of events yet for orientation and the white coat ceremony and all that? Just hoping to plan some trips before I move to Logan!
I am! You have to be in Logan by the 12th and then we fly to Spokane on the 15th for the COLE program for a few days and then our white coat ceremony is after we get back! Trying to plan a trip too
Wait has anyone been pulled off the wait list for Pullman?
Does anyone have any updates on the IS waitlist?
Does anyone know if there are specific FB groups for the individual satellite campuses? Like Logan? Just trying to figure out how to find a roommate!
Does anyone who went to the Logan campus in the past have advice on finding housing? I have been looking on Craigslist but I was wondering if there are any Facebook sites for graduate/vet students who are looking to fill rooms and if there is anyway to find places where rent starts in August and not June.
Has anyone found out if the class is full yet?
Just got accepted into my top school, I am relinquishing my seat. Good luck everyone!!
Congrats 🙂Just got accepted into my top school, I am relinquishing my seat. Good luck everyone!!
I called today and was told there will be no more offers for admission. There are two offers out there, but there won't be anymore because the class is at capacity. 🙁
No white coat ceremony is still in Pullman. You'll be in Washington(and Ross Point for COLE) from Sunday through SaturdayI am! You have to be in Logan by the 12th and then we fly to Spokane on the 15th for the COLE program for a few days and then our white coat ceremony is after we get back! Trying to plan a trip too![]()
I know it sucks but don't stress! It takes a ton of people more than one application cycle to get in. You can do it!I called today and was told there will be no more offers for admission. There are two offers out there, but there won't be anymore because the class is at capacity. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got called off the wait list! Woo!
Probably going to pass on the offer, but gonna take a few days to think about it. I have until Friday to decide. [emoji4]
Probably going to pass on the offer, but gonna take a few days to think about it. I have until Friday to decide. [emoji4]
I just got called off the wait list! Woo!
Probably going to pass on the offer, but gonna take a few days to think about it. I have until Friday to decide. [emoji4]
You might not accept? Where could you possibly go that would be better than Pullman?! 😛
Congratulations Aloha!
I just got called off the wait list! Woo!
Probably going to pass on the offer, but gonna take a few days to think about it. I have until Friday to decide. [emoji4]
Come join me! Don't forget about IS tuition after the first year.... 😛
Congrats! 😀
Is that to Pullman or Logan?
I declined my spot, so good luck to anyone still on the wait list! Hopefully good news is coming for one of you!
Hi! Asking for a friend: what is the breakdown on how WSU evaluates an applicant? Percentages would be great!
Their website has a lot of info about their tier system, as well as stats from previous accepted classes.