Washington State University (WSU) c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm135

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting this thread for the class of 2021. Is anyone applying early decision? :)

Members don't see this ad.

I think you might be in the wrong thread! You might get more luck in the specific pharm school thread. :)

I just applied last week. Got confirmation that my gpa was confirmed. Now its the waiting game!

Members don't see this ad :)
What is everyone's application status?
Best of luck everyone!

Got an interview for Oct. 21! Anyone else?

Reactions: 1 user
I just got confirmation that my grades have been verified. Now there is just waiting. :nailbiting:

I was just emailed my invite for an interview on Oct. 21st!:)

Interview on 10/21 for me

how are you guys going to prepare for the interview? :)

Grades were confirmed today. Applied for early decision but didn't make it in time so we will see ;).
Pharm135 did you enter as non early decision and they got back to you the same day?

i have an interview for 3/3...anyone interview yet? how was it?

Has anyone heard back from WSU yet? I sent in my application early December, yet I haven't received any word yet.

Has anyone heard back from WSU yet? I sent in my application early December, yet I haven't received any word yet.

I finished my application for them on 1/17 and received an interview invite on 2/1.

For those of you who didn’t receive an acceptance on the day of your interview, did you receive a thank you postcard from them?