You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Washington State University (WSU) c/o 2021
Started by Pharm135
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think you might be in the wrong thread! You might get more luck in the specific pharm school thread. 🙂
I just applied last week. Got confirmation that my gpa was confirmed. Now its the waiting game!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an interview for Oct. 21! Anyone else?
Grades were confirmed today. Applied for early decision but didn't make it in time so we will see 😉.
Pharm135 did you enter as non early decision and they got back to you the same day?
Pharm135 did you enter as non early decision and they got back to you the same day?
Got invite for interview on 10/21
Sweet.
Sweet.
Got invite for interview on 10/21
Sweet.
congrats! I'll see you there 🙂 what are your stats if you dont mind me asking.
Has anyone heard back from WSU yet? I sent in my application early December, yet I haven't received any word yet.
Has anyone heard back from WSU yet? I sent in my application early December, yet I haven't received any word yet.
I finished my application for them on 1/17 and received an interview invite on 2/1.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got accepted for C/O 2021 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K