Washington University St.Louis & USC post bacc program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dubong

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I got accepted to Washington University St.Louis and USC so far. I am comparing two programs right now, and curriculum seems pretty similar. A difference that I noticed is that Wash U has linkage program and USC does not. I read some past threads about each schools program but I still couldn't decide... I would like recent feedback or comments on either of the programs (Support from the program, Classes, Volunteer opportunities, etc.). Anyone in same situation as me? Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,

I got accepted to Washington University St.louis and USC so far. I am comparing two programs right now, and curriculum seems pretty similar. A difference that I noticed is that Wash U has linkage program and USC does not. I read some past threads about each schools program but I still couldn't decide... I would like recent feedback or comments on either of the programs. Anyone in same situation as me? Thank you in advance.

Don't know about USC's post-bacc personally.
WashU has two linkage programs established recently. And I believe those are only for their "traditional curriculum" students (not 100% sure). Which curriculum are you planning to do?
I can answer about WashU if you have any specific question. PM me if needed.

Don't know about USC's post-bacc personally.
WashU has two linkage programs established recently. And I believe those are only for their "traditional curriculum" students (not 100% sure). Which curriculum are you planning to do?
I can answer about WashU if you have any specific question. PM me if needed.
Hi! Was anyone able to find out if the linkage program is only for the traditional cirriculum students? Or are enhancement cirriculum students eligible as well?

Hi! Was anyone able to find out if the linkage program is only for the traditional cirriculum students? Or are enhancement cirriculum students eligible as well?
Hey,
IIRC, it's mostly for traditional curriculum students cuz it required all pre-reqs done at WashU post-bacc back in my time.