WashU pizza party clothing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tBw

totally deluded
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to be neurotic. What did people wear to the pizza party the night before their WashU interview?

thanks and don't be too harsh ;) ....

Members don't see this ad.

Well, you see, they say it's a "student-run" party, but really, everyone there is just an adcom in disguise, and if you so much as...

OK OK, enough sarcasm, it was very very casual, most of the students had just come back from studying, it was downstairs in the lounge of med student dorm...wear whatever

i, too, wondered that.

COMPLETELY casual. students are in sweats, etc. i was glad i didn't anything remotely dressy.

katem

Members don't see this ad :)
Thongs and cumberbuns.... that's all you need to know. You'll fit right in!

Originally posted by MGoBlue13
Thongs and cumberbuns.... that's all you need to know. You'll fit right in!

Omigod, that is SO 1999. It's all about the assless chaps if you want to be hip.

Originally posted by crazyA
...wear whatever

Yeah, well I was of course thinking of just going with the spangly thong, but I wasn't sure if it was necessary to do the brazilian wax with this outfit...

ok...not! I know the pizza party is not filled with secret adcom members...I wasn't worried about that. I just wanted to make sure I didn't turn up in clothing *completely* at odds with everyone else, and thus feel uncomfortable. I guess I'll just have to rely on my model-good-looks and winning-smile ;)

wear a three piece suit. this "pizza party" we stage is one of our most clever tricks to ascertain the true professionalism of pre meds at a top 5 school. dont let your guard down

always,
DW
AMCAS Intelligence

cellophane.. with an afro pick.
p

Originally posted by poloace
cellophane.. with an afro pick.
p

but thats what I was planning wearing to the interview...???!

a ferret, carefully arranged foilage (fig leaves are preferred) and two (or three, if you're feeling bold) pieces of flair.