Apparition

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Visit site
Status
What type of watch are you guys using tomorrow? I can't find a digital one around here. I just noticed that the only one I have has a calculator in it! :eek: Where can I buy a digital watch at this point? Thanks!!

Apparition

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Visit site
Status
CanIMakeIt said:
Go to Walmart and buy it for 4.99 and then neuter the alarm.
Thanks, but there's no walmart around here. I've seen watches everywhere when I didn't need them :confused:

About the Ads

CanIMakeIt

It will get better once you are...still waiting :)
15+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
Apparition said:
Thanks, but there's no walmart around here. I've seen watches everywhere when I didn't need them :confused:
What about Kmart or Target .....if not then take a quartz watch .. at least you will have rough idea ..... the proctor is the official timekeeper anyway

Apparition

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Visit site
Status
Just bought it at Walgreens for $5. It's the biggest watch I've ever seen. Thanks Pinkertinkle and everyone else who responded! SDN is awesome.

leiface

i see sick people
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2003
Visit site
Status
Target has an excellent selection of digital watches that have timing capabilities for 10 bucks. They are really cool looking. Unfortunetly, like most sports watches, it makes a beep. However, if you unscrew the back metal plate off and put a piece of folded over tape between the metal plate and watch, it'll make the sound stop. YAR HAR HAR!

About the Ads