1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

1. Apparition

Apparition 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

What type of watch are you guys using tomorrow? I can't find a digital one around here. I just noticed that the only one I have has a calculator in it! :eek: Where can I buy a digital watch at this point? Thanks!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CanIMakeIt

CanIMakeIt Fellow
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Go to Walmart and buy it for 4.99 and then neuter the alarm.

4. Apparition

Apparition 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Thanks, but there's no walmart around here. I've seen watches everywhere when I didn't need them :confused:

5. Pinkertinkle

Pinkertinkle 2003 Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Go to walgreens, they got everything.

6. CanIMakeIt

CanIMakeIt Fellow
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    What about Kmart or Target .....if not then take a quartz watch .. at least you will have rough idea ..... the proctor is the official timekeeper anyway

7. Doc Martins

Doc Martins Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Use an analog watch and set it to 12:00 at the beginning of each section. It works for me.

8. Apparition

Apparition 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Just bought it at Walgreens for $5. It's the biggest watch I've ever seen. Thanks Pinkertinkle and everyone else who responded! SDN is awesome.

9. leiface

leiface i see sick people
    7+ Year Member

Target has an excellent selection of digital watches that have timing capabilities for 10 bucks. They are really cool looking. Unfortunetly, like most sports watches, it makes a beep. However, if you unscrew the back metal plate off and put a piece of folded over tape between the metal plate and watch, it'll make the sound stop. YAR HAR HAR!