Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Wated - EPPP PsychPrep Printed or PDF Study Materials

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by midwest311, May 22, 2016.

NullMCAT CARS Tutor, Jack Westin

Tags:
  1. midwest311

midwest311

May 21, 2016
    Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing a set of printed or PDF study guides from PsychPrep for the EPPP. This single volume I'm looking to purchase covers the following topics:
    • Section 1: Learning Theory
    • Section 2: Biological Bases of Behavior
    • Section 3: Ethics
    • Section 4: Industrial/Organizational
    • Section 5: Interventions
    • Section 6: Research Design, Statistics & Test Construction
    • Section 7: Social & Multicultural
    • Section 8: Developmental
    • Section 9: DSM-5
    • Section 10: Memory
    • Section 11: Assessment
    • Section 12: Key Terms
    Please reply to this thread or message me backchannel if looking to sell your materials. Thanks.

Please note that I am not interested in purchasing any other kinds of study materials, psychprep or otherwise.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Dr.Psyc

Dr.Psyc

Jul 20, 2016
    Hi there!
    Do you mean you're looking for the binder with all the content?

4. midwest311

midwest311

May 21, 2016
    Yes, the binder. Thanks.

5. Dr.Psyc

Dr.Psyc

Jul 20, 2016
    Ok, here is my post if you're interested :)
    Selling my untouched, almost perfect condition (no notes, highlights, etc.), 2015 PsychPrep materials for the EPPP. Whole binder including ALL content + Study Strategies Packet + Chapter Quiz Questions Packet + Weekend Workshop PowerPoint Handout + Weekend Workshop questions AND content audio files. $400 for everything (I paid around $1200).
    Cash only please. Located in Los Angeles, CA.
    Thank you!

6. TheRealPsychDoc

TheRealPsychDoc

Jul 21, 2016
    I'm interested but I don't need the whole package. Will you sell parts? Did you pass using this?

7. Dr.Psyc

Dr.Psyc

Jul 20, 2016
    I did! :)
    Which parts wouldn't you want? It's basically the binder with weekend workshop stuff plus audio, so you wouldn't want the audio?

8. TheRealPsychDoc

TheRealPsychDoc

Jul 21, 2016
    That's great. CONGRATS on passing the EPPP. May I ask for your honest answer as to if you passed on the first try?
    I would only need the Study Strategies Packet + Chapter Quiz Questions Packet + Weekend Workshop PowerPoint Handout + Weekend Workshop questions.

9. Dr.Psyc

Dr.Psyc

Jul 20, 2016
    Haha thank you! And yes, it was my first try :)
    Honestly, I'm hoping someone will purchase everything (audio isn't a big deal), especially since the binder with all the content is the biggest part of everything. I'm not sure anyone would want the binder alone without the other elements..but maybe the person who initiated this post might want it? I guess we can keep in touch to figure things out. Sorry if this is getting a little complicated :/

10. Dr.Psyc

Dr.Psyc

Jul 20, 2016
    Ok, so if we split them up as Study Strategies + Weekend Workshop Powerpoint + Weekend Workshop Questions for $125, does that work for you?
    Also, where are you located?

11. talapup

talapup

Jan 13, 2017
    Do you still have your PsychPrep materials?

12. caetano1

caetano1

Feb 27, 2016
    Hello,

I have a psych prep binder if you're still interested. $250. Half of what I paid for it.

13. sossboss

sossboss 5+ Year Member

Nov 13, 2011
    If anyone has the audio files available for purchase, I am interested!! Email me at [email protected]