wayne state penn state rosalind franklin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

which medical school would you like to attend. Please if possible, rank them 1-3

• Total voters

Wasmush

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have been accepted to to wayne state, penn state and Rosalind franklin. please vote for your top choice as to where you would go to med school and please state why you would choose that school.
pro of wayne (clinical rotations)
pro of penn state (reputation)
pro of rosalind (exceptional match list)
:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know much about the other two, but Penn State was my favorite of all the schools I interviewed at. I would definitely go there.

I loved everthing about the school; location, curriculum, the fact that research is built-in to the curriculum and the great research opportunities that there are, the faculty (completely student-focused), the students I met there...really, I mostly just felt like it was the perfect fit for me. I went to the interview and really liked the school, then went to second look and liked it even more. The only thing I don't like is the cost of attendance compared to my state schools, which is the only reason I may not be going there.

Good luck with your decision. I'm currently trying to make a tough choice myself.