This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waynewarrior13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone applying this year for the PharmD program at Wayne State University?

Members don't see this ad.

I am! I really hope I get in. I went to undergrad there. Though I feel I am not qualified based on the stats

Members don't see this ad :)
No I did not, still haven't herd anything back from them yet. How about you?

Hey guys! I just interviewed at Wayne State University on 11/14! I know it takes about 2 weeks to get an admissions decision, but I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as I am! I'm a regular decision applicant, so I'm not sure if that plays a role in how fast we'll get notified.

I was accepted 2 weeks after my interview.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks! I guess I'll just have to be patient haha :) It has only been a little over a week since the interview. Are you considering going to WSU?

Absolutely. The clinical experience is great. I will admit, Michigan and or Carver is also on my list. Difficult choice if I get accepted to the other 2.

Hey guys! I just interviewed at Wayne State University on 11/14! I know it takes about 2 weeks to get an admissions decision, but I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as I am! I'm a regular decision applicant, so I'm not sure if that plays a role in how fast we'll get notified.
Interviewed on 11/14/16 and got my acceptance on 11/17/16. definitely going to wayne. Goodluck

Absolutely. The clinical experience is great. I will admit, Michigan and or Carver is also on my list. Difficult choice if I get accepted to the other 2.

Same here. I have an interview with University of Michigan on 12/1 and hopefully it goes well! If I get accepted there, I am definitely going to choose them.

Wow, congratulations! Maybe I should email them and see what the status of my decision is :)
Thanks, you should email them. if you send to Tamra , you won't get any response bcos i think she left. Goodluck and keep your hope alive . u will get in

Thanks, you should email them. if you send to Tamra , you won't get any response bcos i think she left. Goodluck and keep your hope alive . u will get in

Haha what do you mean "she left"? I hope on vacation and not for good... Either way, I have sent an email to the admissions board and hopefully I'll hear back from them soon! Thanks for the help!

Hi everyone. IT would be great if I could get some insight. I have never taken immunology, microbiology, anatomy, or biochem II. I have been accepted to pharmacy and I really want next semester off. Will I regret not taking those classes next semester? Am I okay to just chill for the next five months?

how did you get into pharmacy school without taking microbiology or anatomy? If they are required you will still need to complete them before Spring 2017.