Hi everyone, I’m trying to decide between Wayne State and George Washington, what are your thoughts/experiences?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

libertyyne

5+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hi everyone, I’m trying to decide between Wayne State and George Washington, what are your thoughts/experiences?
Thanks

What are your goals. Pros and cons, costs difference, where you would like to live. Without that we are just shouting the name of our favourite school.

Last edited:

What are your goals. Pros and cons, costs difference, where you would like to live. Without that we are just shouting the name of our favourite school.

I would just like to know why students chose either school. If they’re attending, how do they like the school? what are their perspectives?

About the Ads

Dr.Jekyll75

5+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2014
Murica
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hierarchy of choosing a school
1.Us md > DO >>>> IMG
2. Location: in state vs out of state
3. Price: include tuition + Living (cheap is best 99% of the time unless you got into a Super top Tier)
4. Support system: kinda of self explanatory
5. Student conduct: as in, how much mandatory lectures ? Double speed lectures? online lectures ?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.