WCVM class of 2012!

Started by piglet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

piglet

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I just got accepted to WCVM for August 2008!! Yay!! Thought I start a thread for anyone else who just got accepted - If you are out there. I'm still in a little bit of an ecstatic shock- WOW!!

Now I need to look for housing - does anyone have any suggestions of where to look, good neighbourhoods, on campus housing situation, etc?
 
Hi,

I just got accepted to WCVM for August 2008!! Yay!! Thought I start a thread for anyone else who just got accepted - If you are out there. I'm still in a little bit of an ecstatic shock- WOW!!

Now I need to look for housing - does anyone have any suggestions of where to look, good neighbourhoods, on campus housing situation, etc?

Which WCVM are you talking about?😕
 
Western College of Veterinary Medicine in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Just read my post - arghh the spelling and grammatical mistakes - I was just too excited!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I just got accepted to WCVM for August 2008!! Yay!! Thought I start a thread for anyone else who just got accepted - If you are out there. I'm still in a little bit of an ecstatic shock- WOW!!

Now I need to look for housing - does anyone have any suggestions of where to look, good neighbourhoods, on campus housing situation, etc?

I gave you the link to the U of S housing registry on your other thread in the pre-vet forum, but just wanted to mention that if you can, get a place on the east side of the river. The west side has a lot of bad neighbourhoods (as far as drugs/crime), whereas the east side in general is okay (plus closer to the university).

L
 
Thanks for the housing tip. Safety is an issue. I am trying to get a place as close to the U as possible. I have a couple of leads so I'll see what pans out. East side of the river - I'll remember that
 
Piglet,


I was just accepted to, WCVM as well and I am currently looking for housing... I have a good family friend out there who is helping me to look, but its mostly 2 bedrooms if you are looking for a roommate
 
hi littleone3,

I just found a place for a good price and in the house of a practicing vet which is approximately 5 km away from the university. Thanks for the offer though.