WCVM class of 2012!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

piglet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just got accepted to WCVM for August 2008!! Yay!! Thought I start a thread for anyone else who just got accepted - If you are out there. I'm still in a little bit of an ecstatic shock- WOW!!

Now I need to look for housing - does anyone have any suggestions of where to look, good neighbourhoods, on campus housing situation, etc?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I just got accepted to WCVM for August 2008!! Yay!! Thought I start a thread for anyone else who just got accepted - If you are out there. I'm still in a little bit of an ecstatic shock- WOW!!

Now I need to look for housing - does anyone have any suggestions of where to look, good neighbourhoods, on campus housing situation, etc?

Which WCVM are you talking about?:confused:

Western College of Veterinary Medicine in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Just read my post - arghh the spelling and grammatical mistakes - I was just too excited!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I gave you the link to the U of S housing registry on your other thread in the pre-vet forum, but just wanted to mention that if you can, get a place on the east side of the river. The west side has a lot of bad neighbourhoods (as far as drugs/crime), whereas the east side in general is okay (plus closer to the university).

L

Thanks for the housing tip. Safety is an issue. I am trying to get a place as close to the U as possible. I have a couple of leads so I'll see what pans out. East side of the river - I'll remember that

Piglet,

I was just accepted to, WCVM as well and I am currently looking for housing... I have a good family friend out there who is helping me to look, but its mostly 2 bedrooms if you are looking for a roommate

hi littleone3,

I just found a place for a good price and in the house of a practicing vet which is approximately 5 km away from the university. Thanks for the offer though.