Wearing a shirt with Cufflinks for interview day?

Started by drsoni
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drsoni

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if wearing a shirt with subtle cufflinks would be okay for an interview day? Or is it "too much"?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if wearing a shirt with subtle cufflinks would be okay for an interview day? Or is it "too much"?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I once thought about wearing them, too, for my future interviews. Well, I think it's too much unless they have a special meaning. Otherwise, save it for a formal event.
 
I say wear 'em. Cuff links can look awesome... but be careful - they can also look really tacky if you try to be flamboyant with them.

I view them similarly to a pocket square or tie bar. They're just little accents that can make a suit look leaps better.
 
8192c148118fcb2aeb62df81a0e0f002--a-dentist-the-great-gatsby.jpg