Website for new grad PTs!

Started by DrEvil518
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrEvil518

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone! I'm a long time member/lurker on this community 🙂 I came here back in 2007, as a confused career changer, and wound up going through the whole PT school process. I've already been out of school for 5 years, which astounds me. How did I get so old???

I am back, because this community was very helpful to me when I was figuring out my career path. I want to share a resource for new grad physical therapists. We cover everything from signing up for the NPTE exam to clinical questions to how to write a resume as a new graduate PT.

Please check it out and tell any PTs/future PTs you know. Thanks and have a great day!!!

http://www.newgradphysicaltherapy.com/