Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Weird distribution...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by ILPsychDoc, Mar 22, 2007.

1. ILPsychDoc

ILPsychDoc 5+ Year Member

Sep 5, 2006
    So I just took the AAMCAS CBT9 and by breaking my scores down by difficulty it seems I am missing most of the easy questions, a few moderate questions and very few hard questions... This seems weird to me, anyone have any ideas whats going on in my head or how I can get those so-called "easy" points?!?!? :confused: Thanks!!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. MEG@COOL

[email protected] M0DE 01 5+ Year Member

Yes, I know but its hard to explain.

4. ILPsychDoc

ILPsychDoc 5+ Year Member

Sep 5, 2006
    Well I'm not going anywhere so explain away!!! :)

5. DiverDoc

DiverDoc KCUMB 2012 10+ Year Member

Generally I find it helps that if the question reads sort of like a stand alone (if it already isnt a discreet). I read it twice, to make sure I dont make a stupid mistake by misreading the question. Other than that, I got nothin

6. HippocratesX

HippocratesX Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 22, 2002
    maybe you're reading too much into the questions and overthinking, thus getting alot of easy questions wrong?