Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an email from KCUCOM today saying that because of my MCAT score (took it in june) they have me listed for some priority application thing where if I get my app in by the end of Sept, I'll get an admissions decision in A MONTH? and I'd be in a priority spot for interviews and for scholarships??? WTF is this? I was planning on applying next cycle to be honest but this might change my mind. It must be because I opted in to getting emails from schools when I took the MCAT but what do these letters mean, has anyone else gotten one before, how serious is it?
EDIT: I just looked at the requirements for the school and you need a sGPA of at least 3.25, and mine is gonna be 3.24 after my summer class, so will this do any good?
EDIT: I just looked at the requirements for the school and you need a sGPA of at least 3.25, and mine is gonna be 3.24 after my summer class, so will this do any good?