Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

weird Stanford e-mail

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bujji13, Oct 22, 2002.

1. bujji13

bujji13 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Did anyone recently get this email? :

Dear ******,
    It has been at least ten days since most of you were invited to submit a secondary application to the Stanford School of Medicine. We would like to remind you that the deadline for the secondary application and all supporting materials (i.e. letters of recommendation and fee) is fast approaching. It is your responsibility to ensure that all materials have been received by checking on the status website. All supplemental materials must be postmarked by December 6, 2002, and sent to the following address:

Stanford University School of Medicine
    Office of MD Admissions
    251 Campus Drive, MSOB X341
    Stanford, CA 94305-5404

Secondary applications and supplemental materials will NOT be accepted after December 6, 2002.

Sincerely,
    Office of MD Admissions

The thing is, my application has been complete (secondary + recs + fee) for 6 weeks now according to the status website......Anyone else got this e-mail / an explanation?
    :confused: :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. randomlogik

randomlogik Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

nope, i didnt get the email from them. i havent gotten anything from them in over a month :rolleyes:
    Its probably just a technical glitch, but u could use it as a good excuse to contact them and find out whats going on with your file.

3. jwin

jwin Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i received the same email today. my stuff was complete a couple weeks ago, so i am pretty sure that it is just an error. the bottom of email said that to disregard the email if you think it is an error.

4. samyjay

samyjay Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I got this email from them after inquiring about the status of my app

Dear samyjay,

We are reviewing your file and will contact you as soon as a final decision has been made.

Best Regards.

Stanford MD Adm