Welcome to reality

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
aphistis said:
"It's just school."

It's just school.... :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Zurik5 said:
It's just school.... :rolleyes:
its just school.
pheeeeeew had my anatomy final practical today. no more anatomy lab. yaaaaaaay.
ok i am gonna have a beer now

before i start getting studying for another damn biweekly on Fri.

PERFECT3435 said:
its just school.
pheeeeeew had my anatomy final practical today. no more anatomy lab. yaaaaaaay.
ok i am gonna have a beer now

before i start getting studying for another damn biweekly on Fri.
Just think, you'll have 3 down and only 17 to go. ;) Congratulations on finishing anatomy!

Members don't see this ad :)
Perfect: Anatomy is definitely the worst class we're taking, as well. Boring, if you ask me? Sure we need to know all of this systematic disease ?stuff?.... but I'm here to make money. Certainly the right attitude to have in this situation ;) We had an in depth lecture on taking patients physical history today. Man, that was something else?. Ahh educational bliss.

We finished up our RPD unit today and now have... (drumroll please)... a SIX day weekend!

No more school until Tuesday for me :D

Ahh, I don't miss those days of anatomy (and my Part I score shows it).

ItsGavinC said:
We finished up our RPD unit today and now have... (drumroll please)... a SIX day weekend!

No more school until Tuesday for me :D

Ahh, I don't miss those days of anatomy (and my Part I score shows it).

That's one heck of a break! I never thought I would say this, but I'm kind of frustrated having Labor Day off. It's getting tough finding appointment slots for patients closer than 2 wks away. I've got 2 edentulous patients who are trying to go through the long process of getting dentures. With so many patients and so few appts each week, it's slow going.

DDSSlave said:
It's getting tough finding appointment slots for patients closer than 2 wks away.

Wait 'til a couple of years from now when you'll have a tough time finding appointment slots for patients 2 MONTHS away :eek: :clap: :wow: ;)

DrJeff said:
Wait 'til a couple of years from now when you'll have a tough time finding appointment slots for patients 2 MONTHS away :eek: :clap: :wow: ;)
I would imagine you have at least some time built into your schedule to accommodate emergencies, unexpected patients, and fudge-factor in general...how much do you have, and how do you manage the balance between keeping your schedule optimally full so you don't have time go to waste, but not TOO full that you're too inflexible to adapt when necessary?