Welcome to the early release of the new Forums!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I love the new SDN 2014-Coffee Style. Less glare. Better contrast. Thanks to the one who designed this. Blue, blue, blue was getting old.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't look through the thread to see if this has been posted, but of late I've been having issues accessing SDN from Tapatalk. For whatever reason I'm able to get notifications (e.g., my posts being quoted, likes, PMs, etc.) but I always get a timeout error when I try to login or if I tap the notification. I haven't tried the SDN app because I'm not too into paying $1 or whatever it is for an app that likely won't work either since it just seems to be a skinned version of Tapatalk.

People mentioned not being able to view the site when the changes were first rolled out but I haven't had any issues until a few days ago.

Will the Emeritus badges be returned? Aside from the deserved recognition for service to the SDN community, it's beneficial for newcomers to know who might have special expertise.
Since it's more explanatory, I like the new Moderator Emeritus banner even better than the old Emeritus badge. :thumbup: