Wellspan York Hospital Orthopedic residency program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wellspan Orthopedics

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am a current resident at York Hospital and wanted to update the community of 4th year medical students on our current position with regards to available spots.

WE ARE taking 2 interns in this years match. We will be having interviews January 17th. Please upload your application uploaded to ERAS by noon on Monday December 23. If you have questions please email [email protected].

We will send interview invites out before January 1st. We will have a meet and greet on the evening of 16th.

Just some information about the program: All the attendings are fellowship trained. We have rotations in Spine, Foot & ankle, Trauma, Sports, Hand, Adult Recon, Shoulder & elbow. Our only out rotation is Peds at Cincinatti Pediatric Hospital. We have a Tumor rotation currently in the works, which would be a 50 minute drive to Baltimore. We currently have four 4th year residents, two 3rd years, one 2nd year and two interns.

Members don't see this ad.

Have any and/or all interview invites gone out yet? I applied here in August and, upon hearing about you all taking residents this year, confirmed that my application was complete. I assume we will not be getting rejection letters if we are not selected for an interview.

A bunch of interviews were sent out late December and were asked to respond by January 2nd.

Do you know anyone who got one? I'm curious about their stats, if they rotated, etc.