General Admissions & OTCAS Wesley College MOT 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sright17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what two documents we are supposed to upload on OTCAS for Wesley under the "documents" section? Both required spaces are labeled as "CV/resume" so I added my resume to the one but what is the other required document supposed to be?

Members don't see this ad.

I actually reached out to the school about this because I was confused too! They said "There are two upload spots for the Resume. We thought it had been taken down, but it appears to still be there. You can either upload your resume again, cover letter or a blank document. Completely up to you. "

I just ended up loading my resume twice. Hope this helps!

Yes, this helps a lot! Thank you! Have you heard anything back from them yet?

I submitted my application end of October and still haven’t heard back! Been searching the forums and I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve been accepted or rejected yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application end of October and still haven’t heard back! Been searching the forums and I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve been accepted or rejected yet.
I got an email to schedule an interview.

Anyone hear anything back? I applied in early November and haven’t heard anything and have emailed 2 times about an update and haven’t recieved an answer.

Anyone accepted and attending know if there is a Facebook group?!