West Coast University 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elly L

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I could not for the life of me find a thread about this new school so I hope it's okay that I created one! Has anyone applied to this school, and heard back yet? Have they already started interviewing prospective students? If so, what are your thoughts of the school and how did you feel through the process?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview on Dec 18th and got a phone call from the Dean, couple days before I receive an official acceptance letter on Jan 27. In my opinion, WC has a very good plan on preparing their pharmacy students to become future competent pharmacists. Students will be given a lot opportunities to obtain hand-on experience throughout the 4 years of school. The interviewers are very friendly, which make the whole process less intense. Hope it help and good luck!

It is about time to hear back from the school. The accreditation status update is in few days!

Members don't see this ad :)
What were they thinking when they planned to open this school of pharmacy literally 15 minutes from USC?

Anyone who got an interview/accepted to west coast mind sharing their stats? This is actually my first choice and hope to be accepted. I still have a 1-1.5 left for my undergrad and any tips you guys have would be appreciated. Thanks

Did the students that decided to go to this school like the pharmacy program?