West Coast University DPT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anybody else received a response regarding their waitlist position?

Members don't see this ad.

Just emailed her saying yes to the waitlist and asking my number :xf::nailbiting:

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed her too. Did everyone just receive this message that she'll email the top 10-20 on the wait list notifying them of this status?

Reactions: 1 users
I emailed her too. Did everyone just receive this message that she'll email the top 10-20 on the wait list notifying them of this status?
Yea I received that email too, so not sure how some people know their spot already... or maybe she sent it out already and I'm just not in top 20! :confused:

I got that email as well and I recieved an email with my rank on the list. I assume it's because I asked. I'm 95 which doesn't make much sense. Good luck to everyone and hope your number is much lower than that.

Gah. I emailed asking my rank and immediately after she sent out the mass email. Didn't hear my rank. Even if it changes I was hoping to know. :(

I got the initial email about the wait list update if you're on the top 20 you'll get another email and not even 5 minutes after I got the email saying I'm on the top 20 but it's only in regardless to those who have already responded. I don't know my number and could be bumped outta the top 20 or get closer to acceptance depending on when everyone responds by the 30th. So frankly we won't know anything about waitlist until after March 30th for the waitlist deadline. And after that we can be accepted all the way up until the first week of school in September.

Has anyone else recived an acceptance letter? Looking for future Classmates/ roomates :)

Just received a rejection e-mail and seriously bummed:(. Honestly kind of surprised they flat-out rejected me considering how many waitlists I'm on at more established schools. Ugh this was such a confidence killer
dont be bummed. Maybe this was'nt the school for you. Your acceptance will come in due time! Patience is key;):thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you Cski1029, I think I was just having a moment of irrational anxiety ha. I really appreciate your response. I never really thought about it and thought all schools were for-profit (because they are all profiting!) so I was just confused and worried when I read that ha. But thank you and good luck to you! I think it does seem like an awesome program.

And for inquiring minds, the next wave of deposits for those accepted are due on Monday. So there will probably be some movement after that.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else recived an acceptance letter? Looking for future Classmates/ roomates :)

Hey,

Do a facebook search for west coast university dpt 2018. We've setup a group and incoming students

Did anyone hear any updates after the 3/30 deadline that just happened?

Thanks. I'm trying! At this point I'm on 3 wait lists. Just hoping for good news.

Just got my acceptance letter!!

Reactions: 3 users
Do you know where you were on the wait list pre-acceptance?

Hello everyone!
I am so glad I finally found somewhere where I can talk to my future classmates. I was accepted in West Coast University's DPT program in the beginning of March and I have been searching to meet my fellow classmates!! I found the facebook page too, and I am waiting for acceptance.
So, I currently live in Northern California (Sacramento) and will be moving down there this summer (late August.) If anyone is looking for a roommate, PLEASE let me know. Or, if you have any suggestions on where to live, affordable places, etc. PLEASE let me know. You guys have no idea how excited I am to finally start meeting my classmates.

hey everyone, is anyone still on the waitlist for the fall?

awesome, did they send you an email to start tuition planning?

is it ok to have an introduction to human anatomy and introduction to human physiology for prerequisite to this school?

I just got offered an interview! any advice? im so nervous bc i've never been offered an interview
Hello ,there!
How is your progress with school? I am going to WCU , and I am a little nervous about it