West Coast University Questions

Started by predpt303
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predpt303

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a long shot, but can anyone answer these questions for me regarding West Coast University? I have emailed them and called a million times and it seems like their office is closed for the entire holiday season. Would just like to submit my application ASAP

If I took a few science prereqs at a community college, is this acceptable?
Are online classes (including an online lab) acceptable?
On their website they mentioned that they recommend life span development, but instead I have taken abnormal psychology. Is this acceptable? On their PTCAS application, they mention that abnormal is accepted but I just got confused because their website explains their recommendation.

Thanks in advance!
 
I have recently submitted my app for West Coast U and have already received an email about meeting all their requirements. I have taken a couple of my prereqs at my local community college (post-bac), so they do accept community college classes.

I assume they don't take online labs because not many schools do accept online labs.

Idk about the lifespan & abnormal because I took both*

Good luck!
 
I have recently submitted my app for West Coast U and have already received an email about meeting all their requirements. I have taken a couple of my prereqs at my local community college (post-bac), so they do accept community college classes.

I assume they don't take online labs because not many schools do accept online labs.

Idk about the lifespan & abnormal because I took both*

Good luck!
Thank you for this!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody had an interview with west coast yet? If so, how was it and what types of questions did they ask in the interview?
 
Had my interview last week. Pretty general questions- why PT, strengths/weaknesses, how you’ll handle stress, a time you had to use conflict management skills, nothing too off the wall. It was a pretty laid back interview. When are you going for yours?
How long did the interview last? There is a time frame to answer the questions? How many question there were in total? Best luck to you!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad