Program-Specific Info / Q's West Coast University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Awesome!!! What did they ask and all? And I'm flying out tomorrow. My interview is Friday morning!
Hi,
I have my interview Friday morning as well so I'll be meeting you in a couple days!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys...how was the interview process?? what kind of questions did they ask?? im looking to apply to westcoast next year!

Hi Everyone!

For one of the prerequisite requirements, they want: Two (2) courses in the humanities or social sciences (Anthropology; Philosophy; Religion; Ethics; Cultural studies; Group Dynamics - 3 semester units each). Would psychology or sociology classes fit this requirement? Or does it have to come from the choices listed above?

Thank you so much!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone!

For one of the prerequisite requirements, they want: Two (2) courses in the humanities or social sciences (Anthropology; Philosophy; Religion; Ethics; Cultural studies; Group Dynamics - 3 semester units each). Would psychology or sociology classes fit this requirement? Or does it have to come from the choices listed above?

Thank you so much!!
Sociology should work. I don't think psych will. But I would get a course description and email it to Mary she'll tell you if it will be acceptable

Sociology should work. I don't think psych will. But I would get a course description and email it to Mary she'll tell you if it will be acceptable

Thank you so much!! :)

Anyone out there attending West Coast for the Spring 2018 start? I created a FB page:

Hey! Congrats on getting in! Im starting spring 2018 as well and I just followed the page.

I'll add you as a friend on facebook then I'll be able to start on a private group

Anyone attending for Spring 2018 I created a Facebook group!

Hey guys, is there anyone who knows if they offer Skype or phone interview because I just received an email with an invitation for an interview, but currently, in a different country.

Hey guys, is there anyone who knows if they offer Skype or phone interview because I just received an email with an invitation for an interview, but currently, in a different country.

You could always email Mary their admissions advisor and ask about it. I just got an email from them for an interview as well! What day is yours by chance?

You could always email Mary their admissions advisor and ask about it. I just got an email from them for an interview as well! What day is yours by chance?
Hey guys I just wanted to clarify......are these interview invitations for the OTD Program this Fall or the MSOT Program for the Spring 2019 start date? Thanks!

Hey guys I just wanted to clarify......are these interview invitations for the OTD Program this Fall or the MSOT Program for the Spring 2019 start date? Thanks!

OTD program ! But applied to both ! MSOT interview invites will be either sent in May/June.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is on May 4th at 3pm. What about you?

OTD program ! But applied to both ! MSOT interview invites will be either sent in May/June.
Oh ok great! I applied to the MSOT program which is my main preference, but I'm still thinking about applying to the OTD program haha. Good luck with your interview!

Anyone attending for Spring 2018 I created a Facebook group!
Hi! I saw your posts in a lot of the WCU forums, and I wanted to reach out to you if that was okay! You seem to know so much about the program and I have an interview for the OTD program on May 4 and just had a few questions!

For students who are currently enrolled in the OTD program, what does your schedule look like? How many times a week do you go to campus?

Hi! I saw your posts in a lot of the WCU forums, and I wanted to reach out to you if that was okay! You seem to know so much about the program and I have an interview for the OTD program on May 4 and just had a few questions!
Hey! I have an interview that day too. May 4th at 10am. What time is your interview?

Hi all,

Good luck to everyone with an interview for the OTD program!

I have an interview May 11 at 8am.

Anyone else that day/time who would like to connect, message me!

I also have a interview on May 4th at 10am! Any info on what to expect during the interview and what questions do they ask?

Hi!
I interviewed May 4th for the OTD program too! Do you know when we would hear back?

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much!!

Which classes did you end up submitting for the Hum prereqs? Thanks!

Has anyone heard from WCU yet? i received an email 2 weeks ago saying I met the requirements for their program and that they will send another email if I'm chosen for an interview.

I was curious if anyone has an upcoming interview with them.

Hey all!!

I have an interview this upcoming Friday for the MOT program! :) I was curious if anyone knew more about the school schedule? Do you know if we attend everyday or only a few days a week? I will most likely be commuting!