West Virginia Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

livvvdpt

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I haven't seen any threads about WVU or Marshall, so I figured I would start this one...

I applied to WVU and Marshall, but haven't heard back from them since I applied in early September... Has anyone heard back from either of these schools? Does anyone know when they start contacting applicants?

Members don't see this ad.

Marshall pushed their deadline from Oct 15 to November 1st and last year many people didn't hear until mid December so I assume it'll be similar since their interview dates are right after the new year.

I applied to Marshall and haven't heard back yet. Did not apply to WVU, but had a phone interview recently with WJU as I was unable to make the physical interview.

Just received an interview invite for Marshall scheduled for Jan 3rd!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone. I haven't seen any threads about WVU or Marshall, so I figured I would start this one...

I applied to WVU and Marshall, but haven't heard back from them since I applied in early September... Has anyone heard back from either of these schools? Does anyone know when they start contacting applicants?

I just heard back this morning from Marshall so sounds like they’re sending notifications now.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Does anyone know if Marshall has a cadaver lab? I'm trying to figure out if I want to take an interview or not because flights are SO expensive so I'm just trying to gather a little info beforehand to help make my decision! I looked online and cant seem to find any information regarding this.

Does anyone know if Marshall has a cadaver lab? I'm trying to figure out if I want to take an interview or not because flights are SO expensive so I'm just trying to gather a little info beforehand to help make my decision! I looked online and cant seem to find any information regarding this.

When I look at their graduate catalog on page 307 it seems like the first course description is for the cadaver lab.

lol whoops... guess I didn't dig deep enough! Thanks so much. I'll go check it out.
I couldn't find anything on their webpage and just thought that would be the last place to find it! I interview there on January 4th!

I couldn't find anything on their webpage and just thought that would be the last place to find it! I interview there on January 4th!
Congrats!! I applied because the out of state tuition cant be beat.. but now that im accepted to another program much closer to home the idea of being so far away doesn't sound as appealing... yet It looks like a really great school. I'm torn!

Congrats!! I applied because the out of state tuition cant be beat.. but now that im accepted to another program much closer to home the idea of being so far away doesn't sound as appealing... yet It looks like a really great school. I'm torn!
I'm a twice over alum from Marshall, and while it has its flaws it's not a bad school. The area is relatively inexpensive to live in and a short trip to a lot of big cities.

It is incredibly affordable in terms of PT schools so I'm hoping to get in!

Has anyone heard from WVU? I had my interview 12/5 and was just wondering if anyone knew when we would hear back about an admissions decision. Don't see many (if any at all) threads on here for WVU

I received my notification of acceptance this morning! I'm ecstatic! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you! I'm assuming you were referring to WVU... I forgot this thread was regarding both WVU and Marshall haha I should have clarified. But thanks so much!!
From the looks of it based off of past years people won't hear from Marshall until next weekend. Hopefully that's true because I'm biting to get accepted.

Has anyone heard from Marshall yet? I know they said late January or earlier February but I'm starting to get nervous.

Has anyone heard from Marshall yet? I know they said late January or earlier February but I'm starting to get nervous.
The last few years decisions seemed to have come out the last Saturday in January. So by this weekend. No one has heard yet from the looks of it.

Has anyone heard back from WVU since the January interview about a waitlist?