Western Carolina University interview tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ans245

Reaction score
hello,

I have an interview coming up on December 8th for western Carolina university and was wondering if anyone has advice on the interview process there and/or if anyone is as freaked out about it as I am! I am trying not to stress but 3 different 30 minute GROUP interviews just seems like a super stressful format! Good luck to anyone with an interview coming up!

Members don't see this ad.

hello,

I have an interview coming up on December 8th for western Carolina university and was wondering if anyone has advice on the interview process there and/or if anyone is as freaked out about it as I am! I am trying not to stress but 3 different 30 minute GROUP interviews just seems like a super stressful format! Good luck to anyone with an interview coming up!

Hello,

I know this reply is late, but I also just recently had my interview with Western on the 30th of November. The format was quite stressful for me as well and I felt as though I didn't do well. However, to my surprise I was offered admission despite my poor performance. How did you feel after your interview, and did you receive any good news?

Cheers,

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if they have sent out all of their acceptances?