Western/COMP Discussion Thread 2008-2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who never got off the accepted waitlist, does anyone know what's going on at this point? Will we receive a letter officially welcoming us to the class of 2014? Were we supposed have paid any additional fees in addition to the 2000 dollar deposit? I stopped getting emails from them on my westernu.edu email account since June 4th...

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat, I have been meaning to call them. I am assuming we are good from the phone conversation I had with them last year about deferring but it would be nice to get some info. . .

I also haven't gotten any emails or letters.

For those who never got off the accepted waitlist, does anyone know what's going on at this point? Will we receive a letter officially welcoming us to the class of 2014? Were we supposed have paid any additional fees in addition to the 2000 dollar deposit? I stopped getting emails from them on my westernu.edu email account since June 4th...

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish you all the best of luck. Do any of you plan on taking courses or doing research?

Status
Not open for further replies.