Western Supplemental Question

Started by kat13271
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kat13271

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am finishing my supplemental Application for Western and am currently on the CV. Under Vet and Animal Experience they have the divisions of Duties and Responsibilities. I am a bit confused about the difference. Any examples or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!😛
 
I didn't really use their pre-formatted CV worksheet, as the instructions state that you can add or delete sections as you see fit..for example, there was nowhere to add my publications. So I made sure to include everything they asked for, but in my own format.
 
Hi, I am finishing my supplemental Application for Western and am currently on the CV. Under Vet and Animal Experience they have the divisions of Duties and Responsibilities. I am a bit confused about the difference. Any examples or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!😛
I just put them as kind of being the same thing. I wrote down everything I did while being there. I can't remember if I wrote down stuff that I got to observe. 😕 I'd have to check.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am also currently working on the CV. Since I have been out of school and working in the field for several years, mine reads more like a resume. Don't stress about items from the example that don't apply to you. Make it neat and professional; it's sort of a summary of all the other information you had to submit a thousand times.