Western U. question

Started by Zaphod
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zaphod

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently was accepted and sent my deposit to Western U. I really liked the rotations set-up, but was wondering what students at Western think about their school. I'm from PA and haven't heard much about Western from non-admissions people. How is their reputation? What is the student body like? Does the lack of on-campus housing make it hard to get to know other med students? I have interviews at PCOM, CCOM, NYCOM, and Hahnemann this month and am undecided about cancelling them. Please help! Thanks!
 
You may want to post this in the Osteopathic Med Student's section to get a more rapid (and possibly more accurate) response, as Western's an osteopathic school.
 
Oops! Sorry! I'm new to forums and accidentally posted to the wrong place. Thanks for calling my attention to it.