Western Uni-IPBP, Has anyone got interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khp

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have applied to Western university-IPBP program. I am waiting for interview/IA exam invitation. Has anyone who have applied for IPBP got invitation for interview/IA exam?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

hi i am an IPBP applicant too. I think it will take atleast one month to hear anything from them...

hi, have you started preparig for IA exam?
I call them to know when we will get to know about interview, they told me that by the end of this week they will email about it. But this is the second time they gave the same answer. Please let me know if get any email about interview.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
When i went through previous threads..the approximate date for the previous interview invitation is around march 1st week... i dont know whether its a first come first serve basis...their deadline is by feb2nd.. its seems surprising ...you got an answer like that... i have just made a review of the topics... have to start really...did you applied to nova.. did u hear anything... i just got an online application for student aid...

NO I haven't hear anything from them.
What kind of online application aid have you got?
Please, let me know if hear any thing from NOVA.

Its just the link for student aid application... if you need, you can go to the nova website and can apply it online.. no big deal

Its just the link for student aid application... if you need, you can go to the nova website and can apply it online.. no big deal
hey hii,eveni have applied to western university ...........can u tell me how many days did it take for u to get acess to online materia once u paid the fee?

hey hii,eveni have applied to western university ...........can u tell me how many days did it take for u to get acess to online materia once u paid the fee?
It depends... it took 2 weeks for me...

i am a second time applicant to western ipbp...well, guys we all have to wait , until, we will recieve phone call abouts the acceptance for interviews...

i am a second time applicant to western ipbp...well, guys we all have to wait , until, we will recieve phone call abouts the acceptance for interviews...
hi, how long we have to wait... when did you got the call last year... how was your interview experience? did you applied to any other college than nova and western...are you working now.. are u a permanent resident here? where are u originally from?

hello friends
hows u all?
hows d preparation going on?
anyone has finished IPBP material?
anyone who is applying 2nd time? if yes, then could u tell me how was the exam i mean it required more stress on material or one look is enough.

Hi brother?
How r u?
when i went through last year's thread i found that u got a good score which was enough to get admission.
can you please tell me how was the exam because when i went through the IPBP exam sample i didn't do well on that. I am so nervous with the exam.

does anyone get a call from western ?

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone get a call from western ?
Hi friend,
No, i didn't get any call, but i did email 2 days ago to western uni. people and they told me that the admission department will have all their decision within the end of this week.

I think within the coming week, we all should have our decisions.

Anyways best of luck to all applicants.

And please keep continuing posts, so everybody can know whats going on.

I just got a call from western today. My interview will be on 4/23 .
Does anyone here have the same day with me.
How are you guys preparing for the IA exam?

Congratulation:)

hii,
I have recieved an interview invitaion even i have interview on the 4/23.....i dint even pay for the material yet............how is the material can i prepare it in 20 days?

hii,
I have recieved an interview invitaion even i have interview on the 4/23.....i dint even pay for the material yet............how is the material can i prepare it in 20 days?
when did you got your invitation.. are u in california.?

Those who got the interview date. Did they call or email you or both?

I got an interview invitation last month on 12th for April 24th. But I am declining since I already got accepted to some other pharmacy school. I was nervous about IPBP as well, that's why didn't take chance. I asked the lady about the test and she said the score should be competitive because many students get very high scores.
well goodluck to everyone. By the I am a pharmacist from India.

Hi, if you don't mind me asking, which school did u get accepted into, ie which other schools were you eligible to apply for, as a foreign pharmacist?
Thanks!

i got 165. they said the final decision will be on 5/13. This is just 25% of final decision, right?

I thought it's 30% of final decision...?
I got 162...
dangeours score..

Hello Everyone,

I have recieved my accpetance letter today.

My Interview date was April 23.
My IA Score was 157.

I am soooo happy ! :) ... I wish the best for all of you as well !

Hello Everyone,

My IA Score was 157.

Congratulation! I didn't receive anything...
so...guess I am rejected?
Do you mind to tell me what time you receive the letter?

Congratulation! I didn't receive anything...
so...guess I am rejected?
Do you mind to tell me what time you receive the letter?

Hey lizzie,

I don't think that necessarily means you have been rejected ... have faith !

The email came about 9:30 AM Pacific Time. I spoke to a friend I met during the interview who also has been accepted. Her IA score was 150.

Deadline to accept is May 22, 2009.

If anyone is looking for a roommate for the orientation July 13-31, please PM me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, if you don't mind me asking, which school did u get accepted into, ie which other schools were you eligible to apply for, as a foreign pharmacist?
Thanks!
california

No, IA just takes 25%

Hi friend,
i did application last year for fall 2009
but i was not invited even for exam and interview
is it like they accepts only those students who applying for second time or have citizen or green card status?
how was the exam and interview?
how much time you alloted for IPBP exam reading
I am applying this year again so i m curious to know answers
plz replay me as soon as possible

Hello Everyone,

My IA Score was 157.

Nice to hear your name surat84
even i am from surat
can you give me your email id or contact number
i applied last year for fall 2009, but my application was rejected
i am confused about what to do and do not regarding western university
though i am applying again for next year, but before that i want to clear out some confusions i have

Hi, anyone applied for Western U IPBP 2017-18 application cycle? I am still waiting to hear back regarding the interview invitation. It says we should hear by the end of November. 3 more days. Fingers crossed!