-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Western Uni-IPBP, Has anyone got interview?
Started by khp
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hi i am an IPBP applicant too. I think it will take atleast one month to hear anything from them...
hi, have you started preparig for IA exam?
I call them to know when we will get to know about interview, they told me that by the end of this week they will email about it. But this is the second time they gave the same answer. Please let me know if get any email about interview.
Thanks.
I call them to know when we will get to know about interview, they told me that by the end of this week they will email about it. But this is the second time they gave the same answer. Please let me know if get any email about interview.
Thanks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When i went through previous threads..the approximate date for the previous interview invitation is around march 1st week... i dont know whether its a first come first serve basis...their deadline is by feb2nd.. its seems surprising ...you got an answer like that... i have just made a review of the topics... have to start really...did you applied to nova.. did u hear anything... i just got an online application for student aid...
Its just the link for student aid application... if you need, you can go to the nova website and can apply it online.. no big deal
hey hii,eveni have applied to western university ...........can u tell me how many days did it take for u to get acess to online materia once u paid the fee?Its just the link for student aid application... if you need, you can go to the nova website and can apply it online.. no big deal
It depends... it took 2 weeks for me...hey hii,eveni have applied to western university ...........can u tell me how many days did it take for u to get acess to online materia once u paid the fee?
hi, how long we have to wait... when did you got the call last year... how was your interview experience? did you applied to any other college than nova and western...are you working now.. are u a permanent resident here? where are u originally from?i am a second time applicant to western ipbp...well, guys we all have to wait , until, we will recieve phone call abouts the acceptance for interviews...
i am a second time applicant to western ipbp...well, guys we all have to wait , until, we will recieve phone call abouts the acceptance for interviews...
Hi brother?
How r u?
when i went through last year's thread i found that u got a good score which was enough to get admission.
can you please tell me how was the exam because when i went through the IPBP exam sample i didn't do well on that. I am so nervous with the exam.
Hi friend,does anyone get a call from western ?
No, i didn't get any call, but i did email 2 days ago to western uni. people and they told me that the admission department will have all their decision within the end of this week.
I think within the coming week, we all should have our decisions.
Anyways best of luck to all applicants.
And please keep continuing posts, so everybody can know whats going on.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a call from western today. My interview will be on 4/23 .
Does anyone here have the same day with me.
How are you guys preparing for the IA exam?
Congratulation🙂
hii,I just got a call from western today. My interview will be on 4/23 .
Does anyone here have the same day with me.
How are you guys preparing for the IA exam?
I have recieved an interview invitaion even i have interview on the 4/23.....i dint even pay for the material yet............how is the material can i prepare it in 20 days?
when did you got your invitation.. are u in california.?hii,
I have recieved an interview invitaion even i have interview on the 4/23.....i dint even pay for the material yet............how is the material can i prepare it in 20 days?
I got an interview invitation last month on 12th for April 24th. But I am declining since I already got accepted to some other pharmacy school. I was nervous about IPBP as well, that's why didn't take chance. I asked the lady about the test and she said the score should be competitive because many students get very high scores.I just got a call from western today. My interview will be on 4/23 .
Does anyone here have the same day with me.
How are you guys preparing for the IA exam?
well goodluck to everyone. By the I am a pharmacist from India.
anyone got IA score?
Last edited:
I thought it's 30% of final decision...?
I got 162...
dangeours score..
I got 162...
dangeours score..
i got 162
Patvim!! haven't heard from you for a while...🙂
we got same score!
Hello Everyone,
I have recieved my accpetance letter today.
My Interview date was April 23.
My IA Score was 157.
I am soooo happy ! 🙂 ... I wish the best for all of you as well !
Congratulation! I didn't receive anything...
so...guess I am rejected?
Do you mind to tell me what time you receive the letter?
Congratulation! I didn't receive anything...
so...guess I am rejected?
Do you mind to tell me what time you receive the letter?
Hey lizzie,
I don't think that necessarily means you have been rejected ... have faith !
The email came about 9:30 AM Pacific Time. I spoke to a friend I met during the interview who also has been accepted. Her IA score was 150.
Deadline to accept is May 22, 2009.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
californiaHi, if you don't mind me asking, which school did u get accepted into, ie which other schools were you eligible to apply for, as a foreign pharmacist?
Thanks!
No, IA just takes 25%
Hi friend,
i did application last year for fall 2009
but i was not invited even for exam and interview
is it like they accepts only those students who applying for second time or have citizen or green card status?
how was the exam and interview?
how much time you alloted for IPBP exam reading
I am applying this year again so i m curious to know answers
plz replay me as soon as possible
Hello Everyone,
I have recieved my accpetance letter today.
My Interview date was April 23.
My IA Score was 157.
I am soooo happy ! 🙂 ... I wish the best for all of you as well !
Nice to hear your name surat84
even i am from surat
can you give me your email id or contact number
i applied last year for fall 2009, but my application was rejected
i am confused about what to do and do not regarding western university
though i am applying again for next year, but before that i want to clear out some confusions i have
Hi, anyone applied for Western U IPBP 2017-18 application cycle? I am still waiting to hear back regarding the interview invitation. It says we should hear by the end of November. 3 more days. Fingers crossed!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 59
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K