Western University c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

buickdriver12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from them yet? I thought we were supposed to hear back yesterday but I have not received anything yet

Members don't see this ad.

yeah. I heard that they would send out their decision email 1 week from the interview day, but I haven't heard anything from them yet :/ By the way, my interview was on Dec 12th.

yeah. I heard that they would send out their decision email 1 week from the interview day, but I haven't heard anything from them yet :/ By the way, my interview was on Dec 12th.

That's unusual, I interviewed there Nov. 14th (Saturday) and received the e-mail of acceptance that following Saturday (21st). My interviewer even called me personally on Friday Nov. 20, before the e-mail was sent. I know Western is very good at letting students know the outcome early (1 week)

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know what happened :/ I haven't heard anything still, not even an update about the status if I am on hold :(

I heard back earlier this Monday, and I got in! Sorry about that though... Give them a call and they should respond soon?

Hey, sorry to hear that. . . If you have the courage I would call the office and ask about the results, they should have notified you by now

hai all,
i am going interview in WSU on feb27 for international pharmacy program.
can you please some feedback about the interview.
tell me how the iterview and essay ?

hai all,
i am going interview in WSU on feb27 for international pharmacy program.
can you please some feedback about the interview.
tell me how the iterview and essay ?

The interview wasn't so bad. Most candidates got a student and a faculty, but I got an alumnus and a faculty. They asked about more situational questions along with the usual "tell me about yourself" and "why pharmacy". There was a multiple choice exam about situations. (I heard it was similar to KGI's if you have interviewed there before) Since they only did one set of interviews each month, there were a lot of candidates that day and it was stressful thinking I was competing with everyone for a spot. The essay wasn't too hard. The prompt was very general, so you can write about a lot of things.

do u know about IA exam?

what is your essay question?
can you tell me

what is your essay asked wn your at interview?

what is your essay question?
can you tell me

I've never heard of IA exam. I don't think I am supposed to tell you the prompt since some people are still awaiting acceptance and it wouldn't be fair to them. Sorry :(
Just know that it's "general" so you can talk about a lot of things. I think it's used to test your writing skills.