Western University class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yCAMrahp12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)
I will be attending western u this fall, anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Same here! School begins in August right? When is the orientation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Join Facebook Class of 2013 !

:banana: Congratulations to us all!!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the exact first day of school is? I know it's second week of August but I'm trying to determine when I can finally quit my job!!! YAY!!! (Disgruntled waitress here)

Does anyone know when the exact first day of school is? I know it's second week of August but I'm trying to determine when I can finally quit my job!!! YAY!!! (Disgruntled waitress here)

First day of class is Monday August 10 but orientation week is the week before so you have to be there on Monday August 3rd.

Hi everyone, I am actually pre-pharmacy, and planned on applying to western, I do not have a bachelors, and i hear its really hard to impossible to get in without one, if any of you can post about your stats it would be GREATLY appreciated, i just wanted to see where i stand amongst students that got accepted to this specific university, and also if you have a bachelors or not, thank you everyone... and best of wishes!