WesternU 2024 Applicants VET MED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Just got an interview offer. First one. Let’s support each other with information!
Yay! So happy for you! :cat: Someone also posted the same thing in the other Western thread. I wanted to know, what interview dates did they offer you? Also, when did you submit your app and when did your app go into committee review if you don't mind me asking?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay! So happy for you! :cat: Someone also posted the same thing in the other Western thread. I wanted to know, what interview dates did they offer you? Also, when did you submit your app and when did your app go into committee review if you don't mind me asking?

Got an interview too! I'll be going 10/26 in the morning time. when are you going?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.