WesternU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

What number did you contact to talk to them?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
accepted today 2/8!! so excited ☺️

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
declined my seat but hoping it goes to one of you guys!

Reactions: 2 users
Any responses from pre-dec interview? I am still waiting since interview on last Oct haha

I still haven’t gotten a rejection! But they are done interviewing what does that mean?

According to some interviewees, their last round of interview was on 2/24. Guessing they are starting to send out rejection email now.

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know if any decisions about Feb interviews are being released this week?

Does anyone know how full the class is after last week's wave of acceptance?

Is anyone on their committed students GroupMe or FB page? You can ask to see how full the class is.

its hard to see how full the class is because of the facebook page they have current dental students in it and not everyone has joined the group me. if we are basing on the group me it was around 30 last time i checked which i feel is a lot less than actual committed students
Is anyone on their committed students GroupMe or FB page? You can ask to see how full the class is.

Interviewed pre-December. Just got an acceptance call today at 12pm CST!!

Dr Turchi says they're still working on finalizing the class. Best of luck to everybody still waiting. I know how anxiety-inducing it can be

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed pre-December. Just got an acceptance call today at 12pm CST!!

Dr Turchi says they're still working on finalizing the class. Best of luck to everybody still waiting. I know how anxiety-inducing it can be
Congratulations!
Have you sent a letter of interest/intent to WesternU?

Congratulations!
Have you sent a letter of interest/intent to WesternU?
I did! I actually sent it back in January. I heard back from other schools on Dec 15th but not WesternU so I wanted to make sure they knew they were my top choice (out of the interviews I've received).

Since then, I also sent another academic update (and re-expressed my interest) and attended info sessions.

Hope that helps

Reactions: 1 users
I did! I actually sent it back in January. I heard back from other schools on Dec 15th but not WesternU so I wanted to make sure they knew they were my top choice (out of the interviews I've received).

Since then, I also sent another academic update (and re-expressed my interest) and attended info sessions.

Hope that helps
Thank you so much!;)