WesternU MSBS 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not gotten an interview yet. I called and they said they are still making a decision on my application. I'm from PA so I need a bit of time to travel there. I was told that they have a seat for about 20 people.
When I interviewed with them, they had explained to us that there is usually 15 for the pre-professional track and 15 for the research track... I know so far between the 1st interview group and the 2nd interview group 27 of us interviewed... this makes me wonder about 20 people... PA is a far way...
 
When I interviewed with them, they had explained to us that there is usually 15 for the pre-professional track and 15 for the research track... I know so far between the 1st interview group and the 2nd interview group 27 of us interviewed... this makes me wonder about 20 people... PA is a far way...
Oh ok. Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone still waiting to hear for the interview or decline? I called and they are still reviewing my application and I'm wondering if there would be another interview date or not?
 
Is anyone still waiting to hear for the interview or decline? I called and they are still reviewing my application and I'm wondering if there would be another interview date or not?
I'm still awaiting a decision post interview... they said we would know their decision by mid-May... I think on the website, the one on Tuesday is the last one... I have not heard yet of them having a 4th interview date in mind, did you by any chance ask if there would be a 4th interview?
 
I'm still awaiting a decision post interview... they said we would know their decision by mid-May... I think on the website, the one on Tuesday is the last one... I have not heard yet of them having a 4th interview date in mind, did you by any chance ask if there would be a 4th interview?
I can ask on Monday
 
I ended up declining my interview offer last minute because I am committing to a different program. Which means that is one less person to compete against. Wish you all the best!!!
 
Hello all! Now that decisions were posted...I was wondering if there were any folks that got accepted (1st, 2nd and 3rd interview groups), I'm trying to get a Facebook group for us together before orientation week...please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can anyone give insight on the pre-professional concentration the MSBS program has? There is not too much detail on the website.
 
can anyone give insight on the pre-professional concentration the MSBS program has? There is not too much detail on the website.

Bumping this thread to see if current or past student can comment on this program.
 
Hi guys!

I'm very curious if past MSMS students applied to MD schools as well and had any success?
MSBS? Probably not.
MSMS? I've heard a couple have gotten an MD acceptance in the post-bacc forums.
 
Last edited by a moderator: