WesternU MSBS 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have not gotten an interview yet. I called and they said they are still making a decision on my application. I'm from PA so I need a bit of time to travel there. I was told that they have a seat for about 20 people.
When I interviewed with them, they had explained to us that there is usually 15 for the pre-professional track and 15 for the research track... I know so far between the 1st interview group and the 2nd interview group 27 of us interviewed... this makes me wonder about 20 people... PA is a far way...

Members don't see this ad.

When I interviewed with them, they had explained to us that there is usually 15 for the pre-professional track and 15 for the research track... I know so far between the 1st interview group and the 2nd interview group 27 of us interviewed... this makes me wonder about 20 people... PA is a far way...
Oh ok. Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user
Well the next interview date is Tuesday, May 8th which I will be attending!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone still waiting to hear for the interview or decline? I called and they are still reviewing my application and I'm wondering if there would be another interview date or not?

Is anyone still waiting to hear for the interview or decline? I called and they are still reviewing my application and I'm wondering if there would be another interview date or not?
I'm still awaiting a decision post interview... they said we would know their decision by mid-May... I think on the website, the one on Tuesday is the last one... I have not heard yet of them having a 4th interview date in mind, did you by any chance ask if there would be a 4th interview?

I'm still awaiting a decision post interview... they said we would know their decision by mid-May... I think on the website, the one on Tuesday is the last one... I have not heard yet of them having a 4th interview date in mind, did you by any chance ask if there would be a 4th interview?
I can ask on Monday

Curious for those that interviewed today... how did it go?

I ended up declining my interview offer last minute because I am committing to a different program. Which means that is one less person to compete against. Wish you all the best!!!

I ended up declining my interview offer last minute because I am committing to a different program. Which means that is one less person to compete against. Wish you all the best!!!

May I ask which program you are going with?

Hello all! Now that decisions were posted...I was wondering if there were any folks that got accepted (1st, 2nd and 3rd interview groups), I'm trying to get a Facebook group for us together before orientation week...please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

can anyone give insight on the pre-professional concentration the MSBS program has? There is not too much detail on the website.

can anyone give insight on the pre-professional concentration the MSBS program has? There is not too much detail on the website.

Bumping this thread to see if current or past student can comment on this program.

Hi guys!

I'm very curious if past MSMS students applied to MD schools as well and had any success?

Hi guys!

I'm very curious if past MSMS students applied to MD schools as well and had any success?
MSBS? Probably not.
MSMS? I've heard a couple have gotten an MD acceptance in the post-bacc forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
The question isn’t asking about linkage, it’s asking about MD acceptance.
The answer is that they have a linkage to western so they don't usually apply anywhere else, including MD schools. its a hard program with low GPA's.