You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WesternU MSMS 2025-2026
Started by bubblespremed
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
struggling.premed
Full Member
nooooo imma cryWhat if it keeps getting delayed until June? 😔
struggling.premed
Full Member
ugh I hope soMaybe at least by 5 pm today? With the working hours lmaooo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sudeka
Full Member
that’s disappointing to hear, it’s difficult to plan housing with such little notice if someone doesn’t hear back until the end of May and the program starting in early June. 🙁Received a reply from my admissions counselor. She said, "The college confirmed that a limited number of admission decisions will be released today and ongoing through the month of May."
So it might take until end of month potentially?
PremedCloud
Full Member
To my knowledge, first day is June 9th :/Omg how nerve wracking!! But if they’re still releasing throughout May, isn’t the program supposed to start in June???
If I remember correctly, there should be 25 seats total for COMP pipeline. 20 for Pomona and 5 for Lebanon campus.
With them adamant on giving out interviews to nearly applicant and not making decisions till post-interviews are completely finished, it does make sense that they would need some time to roll these out. Especially given the last interview conducted was just last week.
Whatever the case, I hope all decisions are finalized within this month and sooner than later so that gives everyone an opportunity to arrange for housing and orient their plans!
With them adamant on giving out interviews to nearly applicant and not making decisions till post-interviews are completely finished, it does make sense that they would need some time to roll these out. Especially given the last interview conducted was just last week.
Whatever the case, I hope all decisions are finalized within this month and sooner than later so that gives everyone an opportunity to arrange for housing and orient their plans!
struggling.premed
Full Member
you're taking the mcat right?If I remember correctly, there should be 25 seats total for COMP pipeline. 20 for Pomona and 5 for Lebanon campus.
With them adamant on giving out interviews to nearly applicant and not making decisions till post-interviews are completely finished, it does make sense that they would need some time to roll these out. Especially given the last interview conducted was just last week.
Whatever the case, I hope all decisions are finalized within this month and sooner than later so that gives everyone an opportunity to arrange for housing and orient their plans!
PremedCloud
Full Member
I just got accepted!!! I didn’t receive an email yet, I checked my applicant status page and there was my acceptance letter. So please check that if you haven’t yet! Goodluck 🙏🏼🙏🏼
HUGE!!! Congratulations, thank you for letting us know. Very happy for you 🎉I just got accepted!!! I didn’t receive an email yet, I checked my applicant status page and there was my acceptance letter. So please check that if you haven’t yet! Goodluck 🙏🏼🙏🏼
sudeka
Full Member
omg thank you for this!! i just checked and saw my acceptance too!!!I just got accepted!!! I didn’t receive an email yet, I checked my applicant status page and there was my acceptance letter. So please check that if you haven’t yet! Goodluck 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Congratulations!!! That's amazing! 🎊omg thank you for this!! i just checked and saw my acceptance too!!!
I hope maybe they'll roll out more today
I just got accepted to the DO linkage!!!
Another win! Congratulations 🎉 🎈I just got accepted to the DO linkage!!!
sudeka
Full Member
i hope so too, i’m rooting for all of you guys!Congratulations!!! That's amazing! 🎊
I hope maybe they'll roll out more today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
struggling.premed
Full Member
CONGRATSSSSSSSS!!!!! where do I check on my application page?I just got accepted!!! I didn’t receive an email yet, I checked my applicant status page and there was my acceptance letter. So please check that if you haven’t yet! Goodluck 🙏🏼🙏🏼
struggling.premed
Full Member
CONGRATSSSSSS!!!!!!HUGE!!! Congratulations, thank you for letting us know. Very happy for you 🎉
struggling.premed
Full Member
CONGRATSSSSSS!!!!!!I just got accepted to the DO linkage!!!
struggling.premed
Full Member
SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!!!
PremedCloud
Full Member
I refreshed my status page ( the one with all the ✅ next to references, MCAT, etc.) On the top of page it said “update” with a hyperlink to my letter. Goodluck! I’m praying for yallCONGRATSSSSSSSS!!!!! where do I check on my application page?
Congrats!!!! 🎉🎊 My email said I should receive a separate letter from my linkeage program does yours say the same????I just got accepted to the DO linkage!!!
My letter says I will receive a nominee letter for the pathway so I’d think so!Congrats!!!! 🎉🎊 My email said I should receive a separate letter from my linkeage program does yours say the same????
Okay perfect I just looked back and that’s what mine says too!! I wonder when we will get the schedule it’s such short notice to get work and everything ready! But I’m so excited !My letter says I will receive a nominee letter for the pathway so I’d think so!
Same like classes literally start in 1 month haha, but I’m excited as well! Think ill start getting my health paperwork readyOkay perfect I just looked back and that’s what mine says too!! I wonder when we will get the schedule it’s such short notice to get work and everything ready! But I’m so excited !
CaliKid90210
Full Member
I received an email at 5:33 PM stating, " An important update regarding the status of your application." I was accepted into the program!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!I received an email at 5:33 PM stating, " An important update regarding the status of your application." I was accepted into the program!!!!!!
Yes I saw earlier and it is a lot of paperwork so good idea!Same like classes literally start in 1 month haha, but I’m excited as well! Think ill start getting my health paperwork ready
struggling.premed
Full Member
congrats to everyone!!!! so proud of you all!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PremedCloud
Full Member
June 9th is orientation and June 11th class beginsFor those already accepted, is start date still June 9th?
PremedCloud
Full Member
Does anyone know where to get their westernu email?
sudeka
Full Member
I think it gets assigned once you pay the deposit.Does anyone know where to get their westernu email?
Also, when do we need to have all of our health items submitted? I’m wondering if I need to rush to take work off today for a physical appt or if it can wait until Friday.
PremedCloud
Full Member
Hm, I paid the deposit but I still don’t see my school email.I think it gets assigned once you pay the deposit.
Also, when do we need to have all of our health items submitted? I’m wondering if I need to rush to take work off today for a physical appt or if it can wait until Friday.
The checklist says to turn the health packet in before the 15th of May
Hoping this means admit decisions will be all sent out before then!Hm, I paid the deposit but I still don’t see my school email.
The checklist says to turn the health packet in before the 15th of May
sudeka
Full Member
It might take a day or so. I still haven’t received the nominee letter yet either.Hm, I paid the deposit but I still don’t see my school email.
The checklist says to turn the health packet in before the 15th of May
PremedCloud
Full Member
Same, I’ll just be patient 😂It might take a day or so. I still haven’t received the nominee letter yet either.
I called today and the school said we have until the second week of June to turn in our health packet.I think it gets assigned once you pay the deposit.
Also, when do we need to have all of our health items submitted? I’m wondering if I need to rush to take work off today for a physical appt or if it can wait until Friday.
Hi I paid my deposit Friday and didn’t get my email until today saying my school email was ready.Hm, I paid the deposit but I still don’t see my school email.
The checklist says to turn the health packet in before the 15th of May
Annguyen24
New Member
Hi everyone! Congratulations on either getting into the MSMS program or the DO linkage🫶🏼🫶🏼. I’m not sure if it’s just me but I am STRUGGLING to find roommates to live with. If anyone wants to start a discord or knows of a discord please let me know. If you’re also looking for a roommate, I’m your girl 🙂
struggling.premed
Full Member
Hi all I just called Elaine ! She said some more decisions will be out today. So hopefully some of us hear today 🙂!
sudeka
Full Member
i paid the deposit yesterday and just received my western email this AM, so hopefully you’ve received your email by now too!Same, I’ll just be patient 😂
PremedCloud
Full Member
I got the email now, thank you!i paid the deposit yesterday and just received my western email this AM, so hopefully you’ve received your email by now too!
Hi everyone, I received my acceptance into the DO linkage!! 🫶Has anyone made a discord/group chat for accepted students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PremedCloud
Full Member
There’s a class list from last year found under curriculum. However, I believe the registrar will set that up for us. The registration email only said to input the one code and to my knowledge everything else will be handled. I assume we will get a fully detailed schedule closer to June 😊Hello everyone I registered for classes but can’t find the actual schedule of the times and days for the classes. Does anyone know where I can find that?
PremedCloud
Full Member
Congratulations! I don’t think we have a discord yet 😮Hi everyone, I received my acceptance into the DO linkage!! 🫶Has anyone made a discord/group chat for accepted students?
Perfect thank you!!!There’s a class list from last year found under curriculum. However, I believe the registrar will set that up for us. The registration email only said to input the one code and to my knowledge everything else will be handled. I assume we will get a fully detailed schedule closer to June 😊
Congratulations!! 🙏🎉Hi everyone, I received my acceptance into the DO linkage!! 🫶Has anyone made a discord/group chat for accepted students?
sudeka
Full Member
i went ahead and made one just now, you should be able to find it on the discord student hub if you enter in your western email 🙂Hi everyone, I received my acceptance into the DO linkage!! 🫶Has anyone made a discord/group chat for accepted students?