Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So it must be nice for those of us taking or retaking the MCAT who can put their full energy into the process again. But what about those who work - full time or part time?
I really would love to hear from anyone who scored over a 30 while working (fulltime or close to it especially)
Would it be advisable to not work and put my energy into this test again? (I'd really rather not "not work" though) I won't have school in the summer so a job and the MCAT would be all I'd be doing but plenty of people are not working so I fear I'll be at a disadvntage.
Please let me know if you've done well on this test with a JOB!
I really would love to hear from anyone who scored over a 30 while working (fulltime or close to it especially)
Would it be advisable to not work and put my energy into this test again? (I'd really rather not "not work" though) I won't have school in the summer so a job and the MCAT would be all I'd be doing but plenty of people are not working so I fear I'll be at a disadvntage.
Please let me know if you've done well on this test with a JOB!
It's a great arrangement! In fact, I did the majority of my MCAT studying there.