You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What AndyM is doing in Vegas Right Now
Started by PairODocs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
B
b&ierstiefel
good timing
down $100 net now. off to dinner. gonna blow $50 on sushi. cyas!
down $100 net now. off to dinner. gonna blow $50 on sushi. cyas!
I vote for the pooping. 😛
Andy you should get married while you are there.
Andy you should get married while you are there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why can we not vote for more than one option? Not all are mutually exclusive! 😛
I voted for pooping first! I'm a poop leader! Mwahaha!yaah said:I vote for the pooping. 😛
Andy you should get married while you are there.
Who would he marry in Vegas?
yaah said:Andy you should get married while you are there.
I agree 100%.... what kind of girl do you think he'll bring back from Vegas? 😉
I'm thinking 30-something platinum blonde "features dancer," 5ft 10 in, 3 kids from prev relationships ...... someone who would fit in well at the Brigham.
Uh oh. That's a major oversight on our part! 😱PairODocs said:Did anyone remind Andy that you don't actually poop on the craps table? 🙂
PairODocs said:Did anyone remind Andy that you don't actually poop on the craps table? 🙂
I'm sure somebody has done it before.
Now don't get any ideas from this Andy.

Two of my classmates got married to one another in Vegas.yaah said:Andy you should get married while you are there.
I hear Chapel Number 12 is weelly weelly "efficient".
B
b&ierstiefel
Oh my ****ing gawd! You had to make a poll outta this?


B
b&ierstiefel
OMFG again! More than half of you think I'm pooping in a ****ing fountain?
What kind of sick, twisted people are you? What kind of person do you think I am?
I find this thread offensive. This thread must also be destroyed.

What kind of sick, twisted people are you? What kind of person do you think I am?
I find this thread offensive. This thread must also be destroyed.

Havarti666 said:One write in vote for "Trying to hide the dead hooker."
Andy playing the role of senator Geary: "I didn't do anything...when I woke up, I was on the floor and I don't know how it happened...I passed out. Just a game...we'd done it before and I know that I could not have hurt that girl"
Me, playing Tom Hagen: Now if this had happened someplace else, we couldn't have helped...Just do as I say. We're putting a call into your office. Explain that you'll be there tomorrow afternoon. You decided to spend the night at Michael Corleone's house in Tahoe as his guest...This girl has no family, nobody knows that she worked here. It'll be as though she never existed. All that's left is our friendship.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Andy, how long are you in Vegas for?
B
b&ierstiefel
I leave tomorrow evening...red eye flight back to Detroit (gets in Monday morning).beary said:Hey Andy, how long are you in Vegas for?
It's awesome here...that's all I gotta say.
AndyMilonakis said:I leave tomorrow evening...red eye flight back to Detroit (gets in Monday morning).
It's awesome here...that's all I gotta say.
It is awesome out there. I was thinking about going out there after I defend but for some reason the hotel rates are very very high that week. Bummer. 🙁
Glad you are having a good time though! Hopefully you will just be able to sleep on the plane! 🙂
B
b&ierstiefel
Yeah, one of the fellas here really had to work the hotel folks here to get us the prices we got for Bally's and Paris ($70/$100/$100). And they even gave me this rate given that I have no gambling history here...so I really lucked out.beary said:It is awesome out there. I was thinking about going out there after I defend but for some reason the hotel rates are very very high that week. Bummer. 🙁
That's the plan...I couldn't sleep on the plane flight out here though since most of the people were already drunk and drinking massive amounts of liquor on the plane. They were making a lot of noise.beary said:Glad you are having a good time though! Hopefully you will just be able to sleep on the plane! 🙂
AndyMilonakis said:Yeah, one of the fellas here really had to work the hotel folks here to get us the prices we got for Bally's and Paris ($70/$100/$100). And they even gave me this rate given that I have no gambling history here...so I really lucked out.
That's the plan...I couldn't sleep on the plane flight out here though since most of the people were already drunk and drinking massive amounts of liquor on the plane. They were making a lot of noise.
Couldn't you just show up at the front desk with some bling and a hot girl in tow and say you were here to spend some cash at the casino, and by the way could they provide you with a room to store your jewelry?
And yeah, flights home from vegas vs flights to vegas are a pretty interesting contrast.
I am happy to see that four others apart from me voted for vomit 🙂
B
b&ierstiefel
DasN said:so close now
close to what?
Presumably his quest to take over SDNPath 🙄AndyMilonakis said:close to what?
B
b&ierstiefel
you know...having a ****load of posts isn't anything to be particularly proud ofDasN said:dont try to stop me andy!!!!

B
b&ierstiefel
you can have this forum all to yourself as soon as I get on the plane in 15 minutes.DasN said:let me have my moment! my mother will be proud
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
gratziDasN said:thanks have a safe flight
B
b&ierstiefel
Um no. I don't got those skillz. Only in my dreams, yaah.yaah said:Couldn't you just show up at the front desk with some bling and a hot girl in tow and say you were here to spend some cash at the casino, and by the way could they provide you with a room to store your jewelry?

yeah, the same drunken goons that irritated me on the flight out to vegas were on the redeye flight back too. their demeanor was quite different though.yaah said:And yeah, flights home from vegas vs flights to vegas are a pretty interesting contrast.
B
b&ierstiefel
seriously. i mean what kind of sicko would poop in the casino fountains. i mean that's like really horrible.deschutes said:I am happy to see that four others apart from me voted for vomit 🙂

The buffets at Vegas rocked. I thought I would pig out but I didn't. I am now heralded as the king of smoked salmon though 👍
AndyMilonakis said:seriously. i mean what kind of sicko would poop in the casino fountains. i mean that's like really horrible.![]()
The idea is soooo PATH!!!!!!
Now, now, don't go all Pre-Allo on each other in here. 😛quant said:The idea is soooo PATH!!!!!!
AndyMilonakis said:seriously. i mean what kind of sicko would poop in the casino fountains. i mean that's like really horrible.
I think he means the idea is sooooo PHAT! 😉quant said:The idea is soooo PATH!!!!!!