What are my best options at this point?

Started by MedGuy67
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just out of curiosity, considering your stats and your avoidance of DO Schools, what goes through your mind/what do you tell yourself that makes you hopeful for an MD acceptance?

I need more positivity vibes, which is why I'm asking. :woot:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You could probably add some of the low-yield privates .. but hey, us New Yorker's gotta stick together. You'll probably get a bunch of interviews at the SUNYs. Good education at a fair price.
 
I would also recommend DO. Beyond that, I would ditch the state schools you are not a state resident of and add the SUNY schools. As a New York resident, you have an advantage over the other applicants when you apply there.