What are my chances- 2017 applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1) A mod will probably move this to the "What Are My Chances" forum.

2) Your GPA is a bit low, but it looks like you have a good upward trend. Your MCAT is probably average (?) for most of those schools–you can find that out using MSAR and the schools' websites.

3) I can't speak for most of those schools, but I know Brown usually takes people preferentially from their undergrad. I wouldn't get your hopes up there, but it is possible.

4) If you already applied (which it sounds like you did), then the best you can do is wait and hope, and prepare for interviews (that's all any of us can do).

Best of luck!