What are my chances at getting an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GeorgeDental

Reaction score
Date of submission: Submitted Application June 4th, 2019
Overall GPA: 3.25
DAT score:
PAT- 17
Quantitive Reasoning- 14
Reading Comprehension- 22
Biology- 20
Gen Chemistry- 20
Organic Chemistry- 22
TS- 20
AA- 20

State of Residence: Florida

Major: Chemistry

Minority? Yes
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No

Shadowing Experience: total of 285 hours General dentist
Volunteering Experience: I am a volunteer dental assistant I have my expanded functions certification and X-Ray certification. I do around 6 hours a week and have close to 500 hours.

-I volunteered at a homeless shelter as well as at an event called Special Smiles partnered with the special olympics (worked alongside a doctor to provide people with mental and developmental disabilities with free dental screenings, oral health care instructions and disease preventive methods)
Employment: I am not employed.
Research: No research
Other Extracurriculars: Active member of Pre-Dental society (160 hours), Played Intramural Softball
Relevant Honors or Awards: Deans List
LOR type and strength: 2 science (strong), 1 non-science, and letter from the dentist I shadowed. (I am currently waiting to receive my committee interview which is Monday July 1st)

School list:
Roseman
Tufts
New York University (Mother is an alumnus from the school)
UColorado
Herman Ostrow School o Dentistry U of Southern California
Meharry
Rutgers
NOVA
University of Maryland
University of Buffalo
Stony Brook
LECOM

Members don't see this ad.

are you URM?
what is your science GPA?

Members don't see this ad :)
Im hispanic and my Bio-Math-Physics-Chem GPA is 3.15.
you have great ECs
GPA is below matriculant average
20 AA and 20 TS is sufficient
14 QR will hurt you at schools with cutoffs, but QR is the least weighed section of the DAT for adcoms
I would recommend adding more schools

if you have improved your GPA greatly each year, you may be ok at 12, but I feel you school add more

you have great ECs
GPA is below matriculant average
20 AA and 20 TS is sufficient
14 QR will hurt you at schools with cutoffs, but QR is the least weighed section of the DAT for adcoms
I would recommend adding more schools

if you have improved your GPA greatly each year, you may be ok at 12, but I feel you school add more
Thank you for your response! Any schools you feel I should add that would give the best chance at acceptance?