what are my chances of acceptance (? to adcoms)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is going to ask "what's my chance of being accepted" to the adcoms? I think it's a fair question for them...

Anyone's thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I was told by several doctors that have worked on adcoms and that is the number one question not to ask. It implies that you are begging and fishing also that you imply negativity in your interview by doubting your chances. They also said it can really kill the mood of the interview.

Do not ask such a question. Every person that has made it to the interviewing stage for a particular school means that the DAT scores, GPA, experiences all pleased the admissions committee and are further considering you as an applicant. It boils down to how you answer the interview questions. Remember that all your stats is what has gotten you the interview and asking such a question implies that you are unsure of and not confident in yourself. Focus on answering the questions correctly and providing them the type of answers they want to hear.

Have a good one.

I was told by several doctors that have worked on adcoms and that is the number one question not to ask. It implies that you are begging and fishing also that you imply negativity in your interview by doubting your chances. They also said it can really kill the mood of the interview.

:thumbup:
What will be your next question? Sooo awkward.