Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been reading posts on here for a while and you all seem to give some pretty good advice. 🙂 I'd love some input about my application - mdapps profile (#10492).
I applied for 2008, but since I'm currently waitlisted at two schools I'm trying to start thinking about applying for 2009.
Brief overview:
BCPM GPA - 3.31 --> awesome positive trend, though (2.5, 3.33, 3.6, 3.71)
Overall GPA - 3.55
MCAT - 29P (I'm going to take it again in August if I don't get in for 2008)
I graded undergrad in 2007 and I'm currently in an SMP program. My GPA in the SMP is about a 3.60.
Lots of volunteering (400+ hours)
EMT work (300+ hours)
Various honors
Let me know what you think!! Thanks! 😀
I applied for 2008, but since I'm currently waitlisted at two schools I'm trying to start thinking about applying for 2009.
Brief overview:
BCPM GPA - 3.31 --> awesome positive trend, though (2.5, 3.33, 3.6, 3.71)
Overall GPA - 3.55
MCAT - 29P (I'm going to take it again in August if I don't get in for 2008)
I graded undergrad in 2007 and I'm currently in an SMP program. My GPA in the SMP is about a 3.60.
Lots of volunteering (400+ hours)
EMT work (300+ hours)
Various honors
Let me know what you think!! Thanks! 😀