What Are My chances ? Which Schools should I apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jerome Gerges

Reaction score
cGPA and sGPA as calculated by AMCAS or AACOMAS

3.657 and 3.657

MCAT 505

Virginia/ United States

Egyptian/ White

George Mason University state/public College (Global Community Health Major and Forensic Psychology minor)

Worked in a nonprofit organization for a year and a couple of months 2560 hours. Had an internship with cardiovascular care for 175 hours.

Traveled with a group to New York to test the accuracy of a rapid covid test machine, where a covid Outbreak had occurred in a Nursing home. I am currently trying to join research regarding biological pathways.

No shadowing experience. Although I did work as an MA and helped the physician with certain procedures such as physical and the removal of ingrown nail.

Volunteer to help distribute food to the needy in DC area . Volunteered to write Christian cards and go spend time with cancer patients. 2000 hours

I lead a choir of deacons in church every Sunday. I love working out, playing soccer, playing the piano, and spending time with friends and family. I am an officer in a club at George Mason.

Medical assistant certified, SPR certified, Trilingual( Arabic, English, and Spanish)

I am interested in applying to

Tulane University School of Medicine

Morehouse School of Medicine

Mercer University School of Medicine

Emory University School of Medicine

Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine

Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine

University of Louisville School of Medicine

University of Houston College of Medicine

Meharry Medical College

Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine

Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine

George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences

Howard University College of Medicine

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
People on here probably will stay away from adivising without an MCAT score. Repost this after MCAT

Reactions: 1 users
Please also format your post to the below template:

Include hours for all your activities.

Reactions: 1 user