WAMC-----Osteopathic/MD Schools I should apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MD outside of TX is a no go.

You don't need research for DO, and many schools dumped the DO shadowing requirement (but having it always helps).

For DO schools, I suggest:
all those in TX
OKCOM
TUNCOM
all VCOMs
KYCOM
WCU
DMU
KCOM
KCU
Western
TUNCOM
MUCOM
Touro-CA
AZCOM (but watch tuition!)
ARCOM
NYITCOM.AR
 
Thank you so much for the list! Since I'm a Texas resident, are MD schools outside Texas generally biased against us? I only ask because I was wondering if there are any select MD schools worth applying to outside Texas.
That will depend on your MCAT, if it turns out good you could apply to a few OOS
 
Thank you so much for the list! Since I'm a Texas resident, are MD schools outside Texas generally biased against us? I only ask because I was wondering if there are any select MD schools worth applying to outside Texas.
One has a be a superstar to get accepted outside of TX, as the MD schools know that Texans love that cheap TX tuition!

It's also truly impossible to answer your question since you don't know your actual MCAT score, and dealing with hypotheticals is not a good use of time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.