DO What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ice Queen 2015

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I've never posted here before but I'm really hoping for some advice. I'm 27 years old and will be taking the MCAT this year. I'm a non-trad and went back to school late and sort of screwed up my grades due to personal issue. Do you guys still think I have a chance anywhere if I do well on the MCAT? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

Semester 1:
Bio 1 - B
Chem 1- B+

Summer 1:
Chem 2 - B-

Fall:
Bio 2 - A
Orgo 1 - C+
Physics 1 - W

Spring:
Orgo 2 - W
Physics 1 - A
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Errrr 3.2ish? Like I agree its not great (esp with the withdrawals) but this certainly isn't the worst sGPA we've seen on here, not even close. Is it b/c OP is a non trad that lessens the room for error?